Monday 25 December 2006

back from taiwan!! it was an odd combi.. sis and me with her bf's family! so..i was the odd one out..the trip was fine..just that we didnt really had time for shopping. ): but nvm, i dislike shopping. hahaha. and..why is my face so fat ):

the five kids! i am the shortest yet again ):
seeee? i am not the shortest now. *grins*
five kids again! at jiu3 fen4!
breathtaking scenary..
my sis and i!
the five kids outside train station!
i was thinking.. bout sthg.. *shrugs* i forgot what..
showing our chewing gums on the train! =p
i was unhappy..
that we had to sleep on mattresses one fine night.. oh ya! dat was the night when there was an earthquake!! at hualien!! we were playing bridge..
at tai4 ru3 ge2~ sleepyheads.
big me!
small me!
(:
one big kid lost. it was a nice nice place. (:
i met mavisgohpeijieee there!!! whooo~
it was fun. but sigh, one strip of water went into my nose instead. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home